Polyvinyl chloride is a non-toxic, odorless white powder, its chemical stability is very high, with good plasticity, in addition to a few organic solvents, at room temperature can withstand any concentration of hydrochloric acid, 90% of the following sulfuric acid, 50~60% nitric acid and 20% of the following caustic soda, for the salts are also fairly stable PVC Extruder PVC heat stability and light resistance is poor, in more than 140 ℃ can start decomposition and release of hydrogen chloride (HCl) gas, resulting in PVC discoloration.
PVC Electrical insulation is good, generally will not burn, flame can burn and release the HCL, but leave the flame is extinguished, is a "self-extinguishing", "refractory" material.
Based on the above characteristics, PVC extruder is mainly used in the production of profiles, profile, pipe fittings, sheet, sheet, cable sheath, hard or soft pipe, blood transfusion equipment and film and other fields.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Main classification of PVC extruder
- How do you clean your car mats?
- Extrusion system for plastic extruder!
- PVC Sheet Production line Applicati...
- Extrusion Molding Principle
- Single screw plastic extruder featu...
- Plush Machine related knowledge
- Technical specification for extrusi...
- Plastic Sheet Equipment Operation link
- Application range of cotton filling...