The extrusion system comprises a screw, a barrel, a hopper, a head, and a mold, which is molded into a homogeneous melt by the extrusion system, and is continuously extruded by the screw under pressure established in this process.
1. Screw: Is the most important part of the extrusion machine, it is directly related to the application of the extrusion machine and productivity, made of high-strength corrosion-resistant alloy steel.
2. Barrel: is a metal cylinder, generally with heat-resistant, high compressive strength, rugged wear-resisting, corrosion-resistant alloy steel or lined with alloy steel composite steel pipe made.
3. Hopper: The bottom of the hopper is equipped with a truncation device to adjust and cut off the material flow, and the side of the hopper is fitted with a sight hole and a calibrated metering device.
4. Head and die: The nose is composed of alloy steel inner sleeve and carbon steel jacket, the nose is equipped with forming mould, the function of the nose is to convert the rotating plastic melt into parallel linear motion, and the uniform and smooth import mould sleeve, and give the plastic the necessary molding pressure.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Main classification of PVC extruder
- How do you clean your car mats?
- PVC Sheet Production line Applicati...
- Extrusion Molding Principle
- Brief introduction of PVC
- Single screw plastic extruder featu...
- Plush Machine related knowledge
- Technical specification for extrusi...
- Plastic Sheet Equipment Operation link
- Application range of cotton filling...